Meet The Dangora Team
When you choose Cornerstone, you are no longer alone. We have been in the business since 1988, and The Dangora Team is dedicated to making your homeownership journey as smooth and stress-free as possible. Dominic Dangora and his team at Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc. are here to help walk you through the home loan process, every step of the way.
Why Work with Us?
- Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc. is the #1 purchase lender in Oklahoma City*
*Marketrac 2020. This source is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
- The Dangora Team will guide you through all of your financing options and keep you updated throughout the loan process so you know what to expect.
- Soar through the process with LoanFly, our innovative end-to-end mortgage app. Plus, securely upload documents, track loan status, see next steps, and do more in our secure online borrower portal.
- With The Dangora Team, there is no mortgage middleman. We're a direct lender, which means we make the final loan approval decisions.
- We offer efficient in-house operations. From application and processing to underwriting and closing, the entire loan transaction is managed under one roof by our dedicated team.
Dominic Dangora moved to Oklahoma during his service in the United States Air Force. A native of Boston, Dominic made Oklahoma his home and attended Southern Nazarene University acquiring his bachelor’s degree in Organizational Leadership. He immediately embarked on a career in mortgage lending, building a highly synchronized and specialized team.
With a collective 17 years of experience in finance and lending, The Dangora Team at Cornerstone Lending is adept at ushering clients through the application, underwriting and funding stages by employing highly skilled methods for attaining the highest degree of service. His leadership has earned him numerous awards and he is one of the top mortgage originators in Oklahoma.
Meeting with each client individually, Dominic can provide several loan options that align with each client’s unique short-term and long-term financing goals. His integration of personalized attention helps clients meet specific criteria for an experience that makes home buying an exciting adventure. From the first meeting for analysis, Dominic strives to customize a plan that makes the experience remarkably enjoyable leading up to the exciting moment of home ownership.
Dominic is a respected leader in his profession. He is married to Iman Hefner Dangora and has three children, Sophia, Tristan and Beckett. He is a member of Life Church, Oklahoma City.
Client Specialist, Licensed
Check back soon to learn more about Patricia.
Check back soon to learn more about Hope.