Meet the Cornerstone Home Lending Team
Cornerstone is a full-service mortgage lender. We offer a variety of mortgage options, home loan programs, and competitive pricing from a wide range of national investors. With in-house processing, underwriting, and funding, Cornerstone is 100% committed to on-time closings and satisfying home-financing experiences.
We look forward to serving you!
Simply Remarkable Financing
Since 1988, Cornerstone has made a positive difference in people's lives. Our staff of caring, seasoned mortgage professionals is passionate about helping people become homeowners.
Founded by Marc N. Laird and Judy Belanger in Houston, Texas, Cornerstone has steadily grown into one of the largest privately-held mortgage companies in the country.
Cornerstone by the Numbers
- More than 1,950 team members in 100+ branches throughout the United States
- Licensed to lend in 38 states and the District of Columbia
- #1 non-bank lender in Texas (Based on HMDA data for Cornerstone Home Lending and its affiliates)
- Cornerstone's CEO, Marc Laird received the Top Workplaces CEO Leadership Award in 2017, among Houston's largest companies
- Houston Chronicle Top Workplaces Winner (2010-2020)
Senior Mortgage Advisor
Will Koenig has built his career on delivering excellent service to clients, as his goal is to be your lender for life. This means you can look forward to:
- Clear communication and frequent status updates to all parties
- Convenient, secure online prequalification
- Competitive loan pricing
- Personal access to the in-house team that processes, underwrites, closes, and funds your loan
Before entering the mortgage industry in 2007, Will worked as a teacher, and now incorporates this education experience into his work as a Senior Mortgage Advisor. He helps clients fully understand their options, empowering them to make the right choice for themselves. He personally cares for every one of his clients and strives to provide sound guidance. And over the course of his career, Will has helped Oklahomans save over $100 million on their mortgages.
In his spare time, he enjoys a variety of outdoor sports and activities with his wife and 3 children, plays percussion with church and local musicians, and volunteers teaching financial success classes for a homeless rehabilitation program. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish from Southern Nazarene University.
Will's trustworthy and dependable nature make homebuyers feel at ease. For excellence in home-financing, contact Will at [email protected] or 405.233.3872.
Jon seamlessly brings everything together for underwriting in order to clear and fund the transaction.