Buy Before You Sell
You don’t have to wait to until your current home sells to buy a new place. Make the move sooner by tapping into your existing home equity.*
How It Works
- With an Equity Access loan, you can cash out an advance of the equity from your current home to use towards buying a new home.
- You can pull $100,000 to $300,000 of your existing equity.*
- Once you sell your old home, you’ll pay back the equity amount you used.
How You Benefit
- Offers flexibility and convenience to move fast in a hot housing market.
- Boost your buying power and trade up to a bigger home, a better location, or more amenities.
- Make your offer stand out because there’s no contingency to sell your current home.
- Alleviates the pressure of finding the right buyer for your existing residence.
*Equity Access is a short-term bridge loan. Maximum loan-to-value (LTV) is 75% of the Equity Access loan amount plus the current mortgage balance, divided by the home’s comparative market analysis (CMA) value. Borrower must have a minimum 720 credit score, plus meet additional qualification criteria. Additional restrictions, requirements, and underwriting conditions may apply. Speak with your Mortgage Branch Manager, CMPS for details. Not a commitment to lend. Borrower must meet qualification criteria. Program details are current as of September 2023 and are subject to change without notice.Prequalify Now Get in Touch
Learn about different loan programs.
Conventional loans are not backed by the government. Learn more about our conventional loan options.
An FHA loan is a government-backed loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Learn more about FHA.
We're proud to serve those who serve our country. Learn more about our VA Loan options for Veterans.
Know your options for paying off your mortgage. See if refinancing makes sense for you.
Whether it's a fixer upper or a home you've lived in for years, a renovation loan may be just what you need.
Down Payment Assistance
Looking for a little assistance with your down payment?
With today's low interest rates, jumbo loans have become increasingly popular.