Lock Shop & Go!
We can give you peace of mind while finding a place you really love. With our Lock, Shop, and Go program, you can secure an interest rate for longer than the standard lock period. Plus, you don't need a contract to lock terms!
- Lock period for 90 or 120 days*
- Takes away the stress of a short-term rate lock for a better buying experience
- If rates fall, you have the option to "float down" to a lower rate 30 days before closing if locked on a 90-day or 120-day lock
Eligible Programs & Terms
- Conventional, FHA, and VA fixed rates
- USDA with fixed rates
- Purchase transactions only
- Borrower pays an upfront fee that is refundable if they're not approved for the loan
- Loan must close and fund before the lock expires
Additional restrictions and requirements may apply. Speak with your Mortgage Branch Manager, CMPS for details. Not a commitment to lend. Borrower must meet qualification criteria. Program details are current as of September 2023 and are subject to change without notice.Prequalify Now Get in Touch
Learn about different loan programs.
Conventional loans are not backed by the government. Learn more about our conventional loan options.
An FHA loan is a government-backed loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration. Learn more about FHA.
We're proud to serve those who serve our country. Learn more about our VA Loan options for Veterans.
Know your options for paying off your mortgage. See if refinancing makes sense for you.
Whether it's a fixer upper or a home you've lived in for years, a renovation loan may be just what you need.
Down Payment Assistance
Looking for a little assistance with your down payment?
With today's low interest rates, jumbo loans have become increasingly popular.