VA Loans in Idaho
Review from a Veteran
Click to watch more videos
VA Home Loan Refinancing Options
VA Streamline (IRRRL) Refinance
An Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL), normally referred to as a "Streamline" refinance, is a great option for VA Home Loan holders who seek to take advantage of today's lower interests and increased savings.
Cash-Out VA Refinance
If you are looking for an option to access cash for home improvements, emergencies, or simply to consolidate debt, then a "Cash-Out" VA refinance may be a great option for you. Contact us today for more information.
Contact us for more info
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you shortly.
The Kelly Zitlow Group lends in 43 states across the country. Please reach out to us to see if we can assist in your hometown! We would love the opportunity to bring our 100+ years of combined experience to provide you with an honest, well-communicated, and knowledge-based lending experience.
The VA Home Loan Program for Veterans
The VA Home Loan Program is a great program for active duty military, veterans, guards, reservists, and their families. The program was created to honor those currently serving in the military and veterans that have served.
As part of the GI Bill, the VA created a special mortgage program that can minimize down payments, lower closing costs, and help those currently serving to achieve the dream of home ownership.
VA loans in Idaho are one of the great benefits of service. One of the primary benefits of a VA home loan is that, in most cases, a down payment isn’t required.
It is the only home loan program in the country without a required down payment or private mortgage insurance, so it's a great program for first-time buyers. VA allows Veterans to pay up to 1% of their loan amount toward VA non-allowable fees.
Individual interest rates for VA Loans in Idaho are dependent on your personal situation.
VA Interest Rates are affected by things such as credit scores, the value of the home, how much your down payment is, and so on.
For eligible veterans and their families in Idaho, the VA home loan is a truly great financing option and one to explore with an experienced mortgage professional.
VA Frequently Asked Questions
Who qualifies for VA Loan in Idaho eligibility?
Eligible veterans and their spouses include the following:
- Active Duty Personnel of the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.
- Veterans of the Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marines.
- Reservists and National Guard Members.
- Surviving spouses of Veterans who died on active duty or died as a result of service-connected disabilities.
- Certain spouses of active duty personnel who are;
- Missing in Action.
- Captured in the line of duty by hostile forces.
- Forcibly detained by a foreign government or power.
What are my VA Loan Benefits?
- What can I expect? To qualify for a V.A. loan, applicants are required to have 'credible credit.’ During the application process, Underwriters will review 2 years of Federal income tax returns with W2s, 30 days of most recent pay stubs, and current bank statements.
- Where do I check my VA benefits? A VA mortgage lender can usually access the benefits from the VA Eligibility Center at 1-877-827-3702 to request their Certificate of Eligibility.
- Can I use my VA benefits more than once? YES, if you meet the criteria. Your certificate of eligibility dictates the benefit amount.
What types of VA Loans in Idaho are available?
- VA Loans in Idaho are for purchasing a home, condo, or manufactured home. You can finance up to 100% of the loan amount with no mortgage insurance required. These are great options if you have little to put down on your purchase.
- VA Jumbo loans are available in Idaho.
- VA Condo loans in Idaho are available on VA-approved condo projects only.
The next steps in getting a VA Loan in Idaho
- Do you want a VA loan in Idaho? Then contact us right away! We are an experienced and qualified VA Home Loan Lender. We can assist with each step of the process.
- We can help you in checking your VA Benefits eligibility, and we can also get you the benefits.
- Gather your necessary documentation like 2 years' tax returns with W2s, 30 days' most recent pay stubs, and current bank statements for a new VA loan in Idaho.